Join us on November 16th in-person for the second Rumble on the River Community Forum 2: Zenith Energy and the Critical Energy Infrastructure Hub in Portland.” This forum will continue the discussion and activation around the threats to public health, safety, and our environment stemming from the Critical Energy Infrastructure (CEI) Hub, with a focus on Zenith Energy’s dangerous oil-by-rail operations.
WHAT: “Rumble on the River Community Forum 2: What’s Up with Zenith Energy and the Critical Energy Infrastructure Hub in Portland”
WHEN: November 16 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
WHERE: St. Luke Lutheran Church (4595 SW California St, Portland, OR 97219)
COST: Free! Please invite anyone you know who cares about clean air, safe communities, and environmental justice.
- Bob Sallinger, Director of Conservation with Portland Audubon
- Patricia Kullberg, former Medical Director with Multnomah County Health Department
- Dan Serres, Conservation Director with Columbia Riverkeeper
- Margaret Butler, Butler-Grassroots Climate Organizer/Former Union Organizer & President of Portland Jobs with Justice
- Roben White, activist and organizer for Oregon State Senator Michael Dembrow
- Moderated by Samantha Hernandez, Climate Justice Organizer with Oregon Physicians for Social Responsibility.
4595 SW California St
Portland, OR 97219
Google map and directions